HARE GOALKEEPER ACADEMY
Clinics Training Programs Camps
The mission of the Hare Goalkeeper Academy (HGA) is to provide training opportunities to goalkeepers of all levels in an effort to create a consistent and competitive environment, which advances individual development. Hare Goalkeeper Academy training programs allow for the technical, tactical, physical, and psychological qualities of the goalkeeper to be enhanced and refined through specialized, challenging, and age appropriate training. Hare Goalkeeper Academy founder and director Gerald “Jerry” Hare is committed to helping committed players realize their potential and reach their desired level of performance.
Our Aim is to:
· Ensure a high standard of coaching.
· Raise goalkeeping standards and profile.
· Focus on individual needs.
· Advise in nutrition.
· Always have the emphasis on learning and fun, based on hard,
but enjoyable work.
· To learn and enjoy.
· To improve technique through simple and realistic practice.
· To be hard working and open minded.
· To improve the goalkeepers understanding of the position.
· To give the goalkeepers the “Tools in the Box” they require to be a
successful and consistent goalkeeper as well as giving them the
confidence needed to play the position to the best of their ability – the
rest is up to you!
· To develop movement skills and patterns specific to goalkeeping.
· To look how goalkeepers learn.
· To teach key tactical aspects of goalkeeping.
· To help goalkeepers with decision making and other psychological aspects
· To make the goalkeeper a consistent and skillful player.
· To ultimately improve the match performance.
Whether goalkeepers have dreams to play for big clubs or not, we want to help each and every goalkeeper to develop within their capabilities and get them ready to play at the highest possible level they can achieve. Our academy will cover all techniques and skills of goalkeeping: specific warm-ups, handling, footwork, diving, shot diving, shot stopping, one v one, crossing, dealing with the back pass, distribution and so much more. These topics will be covered in realistic match related practices – giving you the edge when you return to your team. Come and join us!
The Hare Goalkeeper Academy is NOT connected to any football / soccer club. It is an independent organization and will work together with any interested clubs or individual players.
There are other programs out there, but there is only one Hare Goalkeeper Academy as the place where goalkeepers of all ages come for excellence, self-confidence and consistency. Attend one of our clinics, training programs or camps and initiate a special bond that will impact you for life.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
2018 Hare Goalkeeper Academy 2019 Clinic Announcement
Date Posted: 2/13/2019
There will be no clinics in the Pittsburgh area this winter and spring due to high demands and busy schedule for satellite clinics outside of our serving area. Please check back later in late July for Late Fall Goalkeeper Clinic and in September for Winter 2020 Goalkeeper Clinic. We are sorry for the inconvenience at this time. However the Private Training is available from mid-March through late June. If interested, please call or email Jerry Hare for details or to schedule appointment;
(412) 486-8284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Hare Goalkeeper Academy 2019 Camps Announcement
Date Posted: 12/29/2018
Please check back in late February for announcement and details on our 2019 summer camps.
Copyright © 2019 Hare Goalkeeper Academy. All material on this site is the exclusive property of Gerald Hare / Hare Goalkeeper Academy.